Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Inspired by a Fashion Blog - Day 1

Today is the first day I decided to start a blog.

The picture is from March 2009. My dream is to travel around the world. This is my first European visit to Malaga, Spain. I had a friend work abroad, thus, giving me the opportunity to start a dream. In case you didn't know, it's the birthplace of Antonio "Too Sexy" Banderas.

I've always considered myself on the earthy side of fashion tastes. I bought the dress from a local boutique, Therapy, in Mountain View, CA. The belt is from Macy's. The flip flops were a desperate purchase at a San Francisco Old Navy, when my heels were literally killing my feet. Sunglasses are from Banana Republic Men's to cover my wider than usual face.

I am a big fan of cottony, soft, and lush fabrics. To sum up my fashion loves: dresses, belts, and sunglasses. I've never been too concerned with brands, but making sure that the whole look flatters my shape and personality. Isn't that what personal style is all about?

2 comments:

  1. Myrene, Even though I have to read twice, and do not fully undestand the words you wrote, I feel good about this. I knew you have it in you. Continue your work. I think this is your passion. If you remember I told you before, try Journalism? Why? Because you have this passion about words. When I read your small letters before and after your Mom passed away, I knew you can write. If your Mom can talk, your can talk and write which is a very good thing. I am glad you realized things and appreciate many things. I know it happens when you come to sit, medidate, think. And you get inspired in seeing nature and travelling. This might be a good way of earning a living because you are enjoying, learning about yourself and life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tita Ne, I appreciate that...A LOT! :)

    ReplyDelete